top of page
St. Nicholas Byzantine Catholic Church
23300 King Drive
Clinton Township, MI 48035
216-816-6828 Parish Cell
Fr. Mykhailo Solianyk
Sub-Deacon Phillip Dinsmore
Cantors: George Nagrant, Nicholas P. Nagrant, Ann Pawluszka, Steve Terlescki, John P. Minarish
Subdeacon Phillip Dinsmore & Richard Baranko, Cantor Emeritus
Choir Director: Nicholas J. Nagrant
St. Nicholas Church is the host parish for Lodge 860 of the GCU (Greek Catholic Union). GCU is a fraternal benefits organization found in 1892 by a group of Byzantine Catholic (formerly called Greek Catholic) immigrants from a region of Eastern Europe known as Carpatho-Ruthenia.
The organization was formed for members to pool their resources to help support one another in times of need. Today the organization sells insurance and annuities for its members nationwide. Lodge 860 is comprised of local GCU members and supports and sponsors many activities and events at St. Nicholas parish.
GCU Lodge 860
bottom of page